25 Happiness Travel Quotes
25 Happiness Travel Quotes to Inspire You on Your Own, Daily Journey
I love inspirational quotes! I have always found that by having quotes to reference it would help brighten my day. In fact, I have always had inspirational quotes hanging on my wall in my work or home office. When Rich and I started C Larboard our Instagram posts included the travel quote of the day. We highlighted some of our highlighted travel quotes while featuring photos that we had taken during our travels. If you want to check out our old Instagram posts (or our new ones) our Instagram username is @c_larboard!
Happiness is just one of the benefits of traveling. The great thing is, with these 25 happiness travel quotes, you can benefit from the happiness felt during travel without going anywhere at all. Let's go!
25 Fantastic Travel Quotes to Add Some Happiness to Your Daily Adventures
- “The difference between a tourist and a traveler is a tourist follows the guidebooks and the traveler asks a local.” – Rich & Zoe’ Coulcher
- “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” – Mark Twain
- “Adventure is worthwhile in itself. -Amelia Earhart
- “Create a life you don’t need a vacation from.” - Anonymous
- “Experience, travel – these are as education in themselves” – Euripides
- “I don’t know the question, but travel is definitely the answer.” - Anonymous
- “If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home.” – James Michener
- “It is not down in any map; true places never are.” – Herman Melville
- “No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.” ― Lin Yutang
- “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “Oh, the places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
- “People don’t take trips – trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
- “The first condition of understanding a foreign country is to smell it.” – Rudyard Kipling
- “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” ― Marcel Proust
- “There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
- “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” – Anonymous
- “When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people comfortable.” – Clifton Fadiman
- “You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a plane ticket.” - Anonymous
- “You do not travel if you are afraid of the unknown, you travel for the unknown, that reveals you with yourself.” – Ella Maillart
- “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.” – Jack Kerouac
- “Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you traveled.” – Mohammed
“Investment in travel is an investment in yourself.” ~ Matthew Karsten
- “Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey.” — Pat Conroy
We hope this provides some inspiration for you to go on your own journey...
Let us know in the comments below what your favorite happiness travel quotes are!
~ Zoe’ Coulcher, Co-Founder of C Larboard
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.