A French press makes a great concentrated cup of coffee, but they are usually designed of glass and not an easy device to travel with. We discovered the On-The-Go Insulated French Press and now we can imagine a world where we could make a French press coffee anywhere in the world. Not only does it press the coffee, it serves as a double insulated cup to drink from and take on the go with you!
This is the perfect beverage tool for coffee aficionados who enjoy a custom cup of joe but have a job that takes them on the road. Perfect for the tradesman, realtor, traveling salesperson, student, or anyone on the go. No coffee brewer needed, just hot water and ground coffee, wait for 4 to 7 minutes, press down and enjoy. So easy. You can also make cold brew by adding the normal amount of ground coffee and cold water, but don’t insert the press, just screw on the drinking lid and let it sit overnight for 9 or 10 hours. When the time is up, unscrew the lid, insert the press, press down and enjoy!
The Manual Coffee Grinder with Ceramic Burr is super easy to use. You simply adjust the grind consistency by loosening or tightening the adjustment knob. Clockwise for fine grind and counter-clockwise for coarse grind. Then take off the lid and fill the coffee beans you wish to grind, replace the lid, and place a handle on the shaft, turn the handle clockwise. The ground coffee is stored in the bottom cup, which makes it easy to pour the grounds into the coffee press.
Another feature of the On-The-Go Insulated French Press is that it can be used with any loose-leaf tea. Just drop the loose tea leaves in like you would with ground coffee, add the proper temperature water, insert the press, let the tea brew for the desired time and then press down and enjoy! If you also love tea, check out our adorableManaTee Loose-Leaf Tea Infuser.
FRENCH COFFEE PRESS SPECIFICATIONS:
- 450 ml (15.2 oz) Stainless Steel Vacuum coffee press
- 304 stainless steel press with micro coffee filter
- 201 stainless steel double wall outer body, vacuum sealed, and triple tested
- Unbreakable plastic drinking lid
- 7 gram coffee measuring spoon
- Size – 6.75" H x 3.135" Dia
- Weight – 13 oz, empty
- Please leave the plunger in the coffee maker after pressing to make your coffee. This will ensure a tight fit with the lid and prevent leaking.
MANUAL COFFEE GRINDER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Body – Food grade 304 Stainless Steel, easy to clean.
- Grinder Mechanism – Conical shaped Ceramic Burr.
- Grinder Cup Capacity – ½ Cup of ground coffee.
- Size – 1.875" D x 7.375" H
- Weight – 8.6 oz. empty.